Saturday, March 18, 2006

Frozen Pomegranate Sangria


Frozen Pomegranate Sangria
Originally uploaded by jennybento.
I was in Austin last week, and had the opportunity to try Chango's frozen pomegranate sangria. A little to red winey for me, and not enough pomegranate, but still VERY tasty. What a concept. I love slushy liquor.

I also had the traditional Shiner Bock, which was quite tasty. I attempted to take a photo of myself at SXSW wearing our Drinking Problem stickers, however, the lighting was weird and I was too busy drinking (for the blog, of course) to be able to do this well.

I also had a good kind of Pale Ale at Austin's Club Deville, and a great slushy Top Shelf Margarita at Iron Cactus. But mainly I stuck to Shiner Bock. When in Rome, and all!

Austin does have an excellent seeming beerpub, but I was sick, so I didn't get a chance to drink too much. Sad. Oh well, I will try to make it up in Vancouver, BC, where I am heading next week.



OK. What were you doing at SXSW? I thought you were a librarian??? They just sit around and read books all day.  


Oh work paid for it. I am a DIGITAL librarian! See and you thought SLA was scamming your library! And I got blogged about to boot!

I am so excited that you have a library blog!  


Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates