Thursday, February 23, 2006

Beer Gift


Beer Gift
Originally uploaded by jennybento.
Well friends week is extended because Heidi sent me this excellent handmade Bell's beer charm of a corset! What an excellent gift. Sadly, I think booze related gifts for her baby shower might be inappropriate. I always feel like someone (namely me) should give the mom an adult gift at the baby shower, because as great as it is to get all this baby stuff, who doesn't like gifts for themselves?

And Friends Week has to also be extended because of Heidi's homemade grape juice. I have been saving it for the dead of winter, but thankfully it has not been too cold yet. So that will be up next! Thanks Heidi!

My blog has few readers, but they are big gift givers, so that's fine by me!



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates