Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dirrrrrrrty Bastard Scotch Ale

Okay it is going to take all of my powers of restraint not to constantly talk about Ol Dirty Bastard in this review. For I drank the Founder's Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale.


This was a very very excellent red color. It was dark and one person at my table loved it and another thought it too "manly."

This is apparently Founder's flagship beer. i have tried their Red and Black Ryes both of which I have loved. Though I am not a big scotch ale fan, I got this on tap because of the Founder's name. While this is a good beer, it's a little to dark/brown for me. Meh. Good, but not as awesome as the red.

Basically the Founder's Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale acts like its pussy don't interrupt. But, I think of beers like the Old Dirty Bastard thinks of women:

"I dedicate this to all the pretty girls
All the pretty girls
Its on
All the pretty girls, in the world
And the ugly girls too
Cause to me your pretty anyways baby"

Ain't no such thing as a bad beer, in other words. All the good beers, it's on. And all the bad beers, it's on too, because all beer's good.

And you thought I was going to say beer was lying about having my baby.



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates