Thursday, January 05, 2006

Czechvar/Budweiser Budvar


Czechvar
Originally uploaded by jennybento.
Apparently this is the original Budweiser. I am not a big lager fan, but this was not as "tasteless" as most. Still it smelled very yeasty, and a little bitter. Generally, although the beginning of the taste was regular lager-y, the end was very strong. I really didn't like it much. Online, many people have said this is really "smooth," however I disagree.

While yes, when compared with OUR Budweiser, this is amazing beer, so are most beers! That doesn't say a whole lot.

This was included in my "winter beers" pack, and I have NO idea why. It doesn't seem terribly wintry, but I guess it is if you normally drink macrobrew lager.

When looking up info on this beer, I found this odd photo of the urinals at the Czech Budweiser brewery. Apparently there's a website where people take pictures of urinals. I realize as a beverage blogger, I should not malign no one else's blog subject, especially one that is the result of my blog subject. Still though, urinals? I bet that's odd cocktail party talk.

Well apparently people love this beer enough to fight the American Budweiser to get it imported to America. Hmmm. I don't get it.



Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
http://baccarat.itgo.com/Documentary-of-baccarat-crystal-making.html Roundtree and yorke leather jacket prepaid cell phone Lead generation call center baccarat Surgical treatment and impotence Bridge collapse insurance ativan pregnancies baccarat 24+karat+baccarat+is+a+scam Kelowna plastic surgeons Optimumonline popup blocker Nissan tennessee smyrna Gmc sonoma floor mats http://www.baccarat-8.info/pay-pal-gambling-baccarat.html cadillac owner club Baccarat 2003  


Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates