Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Natural Brew Outrageous Ginger Ale

Natural Brew's Outrageous Ginger Ale proudly proclaims a mix of Chinese ginger root and Jamaican ginger. Well, the beginning of this drink definitely reminds me of some weird Chinese medicine concoction. In fact, at first taste, this does not taste like ginger ale. The finish is excellently gingery, spicy, and peppery, and lingers for a long time. The sour yet sugary bland beginning is gross tho, so I will not drink this again.

When I bought this I apparently forgot my "organic and natural beverages generally blow" rule.



jenny bento can get bent i love the outrageous brew gingerale feel free to send me some free my adress is 3238 bellvue.toledo ohio 43606.i love the stuff so much  


Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates